1. Grind oats in the food processor until fine.
2. Combine the ground oats with flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon in a medium bowl.
3. Cream together butter, sugar, vanilla and lemon juice in a medium bowl.
4. Add the eggs and mix until smooth. Stir the dry mixture into the wet and blend well.
5. Add the chocolate chips and nuts to the dough. Mix by hand until well mixed.
6. For best results chill the dough in the refrigerator over night.
7. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Bake 16 to 18 minutes.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (118g)|
|Recipe Makes: 20 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 344 (62%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 38.2g||51 %|
|Saturated Fat 19.9g||100 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 10.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 4.8g|
|Cholesterol 126.1mg||39 %|
|Sodium 194.4mg||7 %|
|Potassium 233.1mg||6 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 49.8g||15 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.2g||13 %|
|Sugars, other 46.6g|
|Protein 8.2g||12 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 551
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!