1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (165 degrees C)
2. Mix flour and salt well.Gradually and water, stirring with a large spoon. Finish mixing whith hands. knead untill soft and pliable.
3. Roll out on to a floured surface about 1/8 inch thick. Cut shapes with cookie cutters.
4. Place shapes on to a cookie sheets. with a toothpick make a hole in the yop of the ornament for threading string.
5. Bake at 300 degrees F (165 degrees C) until herd, about 1 hour.
6. Decorate with and varnish to preserve.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (856g)|
|Recipe Makes: Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 107 (5%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 11.9g||16 %|
|Saturated Fat 5.3g||26 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.3g|
|Cholesterol 28.4mg||9 %|
|Sodium 156mg||5 %|
|Potassium 1078.9mg||28 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 398.5g||117 %|
|Dietary Fiber 15.1g||60 %|
|Sugars, other 383.4g|
|Protein 63.2g||90 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1995
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!