1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, combine the baking mix, coconut flour, salt, and cinnamon. Using a pastry cutter, cut the oil into the flour mixture for 1 minute, or until incorporated and the mixture resembles damp sand.
3. Stir in the sweetener, pecans, buttermilk or coconut milk, and egg, mixing just until blended. The dough will be thick and stiff.
4. Use a tablespoon to scoop the dough and loosely shape it into 8 equal balls. Place them 2 inches apart on the baking sheet. Use your hands or a large wooden spoon to lightly flatten to 1/2 inch thickness.
5. Bake for 13 minutes, or until lightly browned around the edges. Remove to rack and cool for 5 minutes.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (484g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 514 (37%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 57.1g||76 %|
|Saturated Fat 49g||245 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.5g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 908.1mg||31 %|
|Potassium 704.7mg||19 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 193.2g||57 %|
|Dietary Fiber 20g||80 %|
|Sugars, other 173.2g|
|Protein 29.3g||42 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1387
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!