1. Pre heat the oven to 400 F degrees.
2. Place the pork chops in a baking pan or glass casserole dish large enough so the sides of the chops are not touching.
3. In a small mixing bowl whisk together the Dr .Pepper,ketchup, Worcestershire Sauce and oregano.
4. Pour the mixture over the chops.
5. Place the baking pan in the oven and bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until the desired tenderness.
6. Serve with a small amount of the juices over the meat.
These do not freeze well pre-cooked. The sauce never blends well. If you want to freeze it, cook first, freeze, then just reheat to eat.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (322g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4|
|Calories from Fat: 163 (40%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 18.1g||24 %|
|Saturated Fat 6g||30 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 7.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.4g|
|Cholesterol 137.3mg||42 %|
|Sodium 572.2mg||20 %|
|Potassium 852.5mg||22 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 18.2g||5 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 18g|
|Protein 42g||60 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 409
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.