1. Drain and rinse soaked chickpeas. Add chickpeas and garlic to a food processor; pulse until chickpeas are chopped.
2. Add all other ingredients to food processor except water and olive oil.
3. Process until ingredients are well incorporated, add olive oil while processing. Add water until desired thickness/looseness is achieved.
4. Taste and adjust seasonings as needed. Serve immediately or refrigerate.
5. Serving Suggestion: Garnish with chopped tomatoes; serve with fresh vegetables or gluten-free crackers.
For more information or nutritional consultations please contact Ruby@RubyLathon.com.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (371g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 301 (24%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 33.4g||45 %|
|Saturated Fat 4.1g||20 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 11g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 13.6g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 1364.9mg||47 %|
|Potassium 2821.6mg||74 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 183.2g||54 %|
|Dietary Fiber 52.9g||212 %|
|Sugars, other 130.3g|
|Protein 61g||87 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1231
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!