1. Bake white cupcakes in mini-muffin pan according to package instructions.
2. Beat butter for 1 minute and add powdered sugar in 1 cup intervals, beating thoroughly between each addition, until creamy. Add in vanilla and cream. Beat well for 2 minutes. Add in green food coloring until frosting is grass green.
3. Use a fluted pastry tip to pipe grass on top of cooled mini cupcakes.
4. Place tufts of cotton candy on top of pretzel sticks using a bit of extra frosting to help stick the two together.
5. Stick the pretzel rod carefully into the center of the grass green cupcake.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (75g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 17 (6%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 1.9g||3 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.2g||6 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.1g|
|Cholesterol 6.8mg||2 %|
|Sodium 2.7mg||0 %|
|Potassium 6.2mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 68.9g||20 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 68.9g|
|Protein 0.1g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 288
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!