1. Preheat oven to 400. In a saucepan add condensed soup and worcestershire sauce and bring to boil.
2. (Optional) Begin to sauté onions in a bit of oil.
3. Add meat to soup and allow to heat up for about 3-4 min.
4. Place buns on baking sheet add meat. Top with cheese and onion and bake for 3-4 minutes or until cheese is melted.
5. Pour the remaining soup in a small bowl and serve as the au jus.
The Au Jus enables you to use up all of the ingrediants, so you have no left overs.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (244g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 269 (56%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 29.8g||40 %|
|Saturated Fat 13.8g||69 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 9.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.2g|
|Cholesterol 87.6mg||27 %|
|Sodium 1074.8mg||37 %|
|Potassium 411.9mg||11 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 20.4g||6 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.6g||7 %|
|Sugars, other 18.8g|
|Protein 30.3g||43 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 477
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.