Try this Drop Biscuits for 2 recipe, or contribute your own.Suggest a better description
1. Heat oven to 450 degrees
2. Melt Butter - keep Hot
3. Combine all dry ingredients well.
4. Pour hot butter into cold milk. - it will bead up which is the idea.
5. Make well in middle of flour and slowly combine in the liquids to form a fairly moist ball.
6. Line 8 X 8 metal pan with parchment paper
7. Drop 4 equal portions onto the paper, keep separated.
8. Bake for 10 - 12 minutes till golden brown.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (129g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 216 (46%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 24g||32 %|
|Saturated Fat 14.9g||74 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 6.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.2g|
|Cholesterol 62.2mg||19 %|
|Sodium 269.7mg||9 %|
|Potassium 128mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 54.9g||16 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.9g||8 %|
|Sugars, other 53g|
|Protein 8.5g||12 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 471
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.