1. Preheat a grill or a grill pan to medium-high. In a shallow dish, combine the balsamic vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, 3 tablespoons of the EVOO and the grill seasoning. Add the chicken thighs and turn to coat evenly with the marinade.
2. In a small saucepan, heat the dried mushrooms and chicken broth over medium-low heat.
3. In a large skillet, heat the remaining EVOO, 2 turns of the pan, over medium heat. Add the onion, season with salt and pepper and cook for a couple of minutes to soften. Add the rice, stir to coat and cook for 1 minute. Add half of the wine; when it has been absorbed by the rice, stir in the remaining wine and the rosemary. When all of the wine is absorbed, ladle in some of the mushroom broth.
4. Place the marinated chicken thighs on the grill and cook for 7 to 8 minutes on the first side and for 5 to 6 minutes on the reverse side.
5. Add a ladle of the mushroom broth to the risotto every few minutes, stirring occasionally and cooking until absorbed. Remove the softened mushrooms from the broth and chop; add to the risotto. Cook the risotto until creamy and al dente, 20 to 22 minutes. Remove from the heat; stir in the butter and cheese.
6. Thinly slice the grilled chicken. Divide the risotto among shallow bowls and top each serving with the arugula, spinach and sliced chicken.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (710g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 734 (57%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 81.6g||109 %|
|Saturated Fat 23g||115 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 33.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 19.9g|
|Cholesterol 148.4mg||46 %|
|Sodium 1491.5mg||51 %|
|Potassium 810.3mg||21 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 76.7g||23 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.5g||14 %|
|Sugars, other 73.2g|
|Protein 37.8g||54 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1290
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!