1. Dry wing pieces with paper towels to remove excess liquid.
2. Place wings in a large bowl and rub olive oil evenly into each piece.
3. Combine all seasonings in a bowl.
4. Sprinkle half of the season mix onto the chicken wings and rub in. Flip wings and sprinkle remaining half onto wings and rub in.
5. Place rack over shallow baking pan with sides (line pan with foil for easy cleanup). Place seasoned wings on rack.
6. Bake at 350 degrees °F for 20 minutes, flip each wing, then bake for an additional 10 minutes.
7. Turn oven broiler on low and broil for another 10 minutes.
8. Remove from oven. Serve with celery and blue cheese dressing if desired
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 (933g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1|
|Calories from Fat: 50 (57%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 5.6g||7 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.8g||4 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.3g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 1862.2mg||64 %|
|Potassium 333.5mg||9 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 10.5g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.6g||18 %|
|Sugars, other 5.9g|
|Protein 2.7g||4 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 88
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!