1. Sous-vide the breast for 1 hour at least at 130 F.
2. Warm up a skillet on medium heat
3. Add butter and shallots and saute until soft
4. Mash garlic clove and add to skillet
5. Add wine, jam, vinegar and rum.
6. Cook for a few minutes until it starts to reduce.
7. Mix corn starch in a bit of water and add to skillet.
8. Add salt to taste.
9. Pour everything onto a cup and use a hand mixer until blended fine. The texture should be thick (Pour back onto the skillet to reduce further as needed)
10. Remove breast from bath and pat dry.
11. Salt and pepper to taste on both sides.
12. Heat a skillet on medium to high heat and add a bit of oil.
13. Please the breast skin down and cook for a few minutes until skin browned and crisp.
14. Flip and cook for a minute on the meat side.
15. Let it rest on a wooden board for 5 minutes.
16. Slice in 1/2" thick pieces and serve on a place.
17. Pour the sauce with a spoon on the side or on top.
18. Serve and eat immediately.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (193g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 208 (55%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 23.1g||31 %|
|Saturated Fat 14.6g||73 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.9g|
|Cholesterol 61mg||19 %|
|Sodium 176.6mg||6 %|
|Potassium 255.6mg||7 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 19g||6 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 18.8g|
|Protein 1.2g||2 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 381
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!