1. Use most of the butter to grease a shallow ovenproof baking dish and a piece of foil large enough to cover it.
2. Set the oven at 190?C/375F/gas 5. Make a cut down the entire length of each fish as though for filleting. Remove the bone to make a pouch.
3. Make the stuffing by mixing all the ingredients together in a small bowl. Lift the 2 loose flaps on one of the fish and fill the pouch with a quarter of the stuffing. Repeat with the remaining fish.
4. Place the fish in the prepared dish, dot with the remaining butter, cover with the foil and bake for 20-30 minutes.
5. Decorate each portion with half a Vandyke tomato
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (329g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4|
|Calories from Fat: 250 (25%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 27.7g||37 %|
|Saturated Fat 12.8g||64 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 5.5g|
|Cholesterol 79.2mg||24 %|
|Sodium 3925mg||135 %|
|Potassium 695.7mg||18 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 148.4g||44 %|
|Dietary Fiber 11.8g||47 %|
|Sugars, other 136.6g|
|Protein 38.6g||55 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 997
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.