1. Grease the dutch oven with plenty of butter
2. Mix Bisquick, milk, sugar, eggs
3. Pour batter into dutch oven
4. Pour pie filling into middle of batter
5. Slice butter and place around outside edges of batter
6. Cook 35 minutes: 9 coals underneath, 18 coals on top
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (159g)|
|Recipe Makes: 10 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 85 (15%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 9.5g||13 %|
|Saturated Fat 2.5g||12 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.5g|
|Cholesterol 75.4mg||23 %|
|Sodium 598.5mg||21 %|
|Potassium 198.4mg||5 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 103.4g||30 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.6g||10 %|
|Sugars, other 100.8g|
|Protein 13.7g||20 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 564
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!