- Peel and slice the peaches and place in a lined dutch oven
- Sprinkle brown sugar and cinnamon over the peaches
- Dump the boxed cake mix over the peaches and distribute evenly
- Place pats of butter evenly spaced on top of the cake mix
- Cook for 60-90 minutes (depending on heat), turning the oven 1/4 turn and the lid 1/4 turn in the opposite direction every 15 minutes until done.
- Cook at 350 degrees (18 briquettes on top and 6 under for a 12' oven)
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (221g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 172 (35%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 19.1g||25 %|
|Saturated Fat 8.4g||42 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 6.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.3g|
|Cholesterol 31.6mg||10 %|
|Sodium 500.4mg||17 %|
|Potassium 318.1mg||8 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 79.2g||23 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.7g||11 %|
|Sugars, other 76.4g|
|Protein 4.1g||6 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 492
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!