1. Heat oven to 400ºF. Spray baking dish, 13x9x2 inches, with cooking spray.
2. Mix 3 tablespoons dijon mustard with 1 tbsp water. Place potatoes, bell pepper and onion in zip lock bag. Add dijon mixture to bag and shake until coated.
3. Seal potatoes and veggies in large square of tin foil, spray with cooking spray, sprinkle with cheese and paprika, and place pouch in center of baking dish. Cook for 15 minutes while preparing the chicken.
4. Brush chicken with 1 tablespoon of the mustard, then coat with Bisquick mix. Place 1 chicken breast in each corner of pan. Sprinkle with cheese and paprika.
5. Bake 35 to 40 minutes, stirring vegetables after 20 minutes, until potatoes are tender and juice of chicken is no longer pink when centers of thickest pieces are cut.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (467g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 123 (23%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 13.7g||18 %|
|Saturated Fat 3.5g||18 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 6.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.2g|
|Cholesterol 140.1mg||43 %|
|Sodium 1245.9mg||43 %|
|Potassium 814.5mg||21 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 40.6g||12 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.2g||13 %|
|Sugars, other 37.4g|
|Protein 61.7g||88 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 545
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.