1. Add the eggs, garlic clove, and dijon mustard to a blender (I used a Ninja Blender, if that matters) and blend until incorporated.
2. While still blending, slowly drizzle in the oil until it's the thickness you want, then you can stop blending.
3. Add the juice from half of a small lemon and a capful of white (distilled) vinegar.
4. Season with salt, pepper and dried dill weed and blend again until incorporated.
5. Taste and adjust as needed...simple!
You can adjust the amount of oil to get the thickness you want
You can use whatever oil you want but oils like EVOO can change the taste.
You may not need both vinegar and lemon juice as they serve the same purpose but I've only tried with both and keep both on hand
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1203g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 9702 (100%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 1090.4g||1454 %|
|Saturated Fat 143.1g||715 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 302.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 592.1g|
|Cholesterol 421.3mg||130 %|
|Sodium 334.7mg||12 %|
|Potassium 165.9mg||4 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 5.9g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g||4 %|
|Sugars, other 4.9g|
|Protein 10.4g||15 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 9702
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!