Quick and easy recipe that tastes great!
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Lightly coat a nonstick 13 x 9 x 2 baking dish/pan with nonstick cooking spray.
3. In a small mixing bowl combine the Marinara Sauce, Mushrooms and Italian Spices enough to blend and cover mushrooms with sauce.
4. Placed the 4 Chicken Breast halves in the baking dish and cover each breast with 2 slices of Mozzarella Cheese staggered.
5. Cover all with the Marinara mixture.
6. Sprinkle the top with Shredded Parmesan Cheese and added Italian Spices to taste, if desired.
7. Bake at 350 degrees F. for 25 - 30 minutes.
8. Spoon over cooked spaghetti and enjoy!
Easy as 1-2-3 and tasty as can be!
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (392g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4|
|Calories from Fat: 142 (31%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 15.8g||21 %|
|Saturated Fat 7.5g||37 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3g|
|Cholesterol 108.2mg||33 %|
|Sodium 1228.2mg||42 %|
|Potassium 1036.2mg||27 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 32.8g||10 %|
|Dietary Fiber 5.5g||22 %|
|Sugars, other 27.2g|
|Protein 45.5g||65 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 465
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.