1. Cook snitzel lightly on both sides.
2. Place cooked snitzel in cassarol dish.
3. Put cheese ontop, but not too thick.
4. Add sauce, deeply over top to cover.
5. Mix dried breadcrumbs and cheese together some cheese together to add ontop.
6. Cook in oven at around 150?C until cooked well throughout.
Serve with vegetables, rice, potatoes or salad.
Alternatively you may wish to add eggplant or other vegetables to the stacked layers.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (297g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4|
|Calories from Fat: 234 (39%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 26g||35 %|
|Saturated Fat 14.4g||72 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 7.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.9g|
|Cholesterol 226.2mg||70 %|
|Sodium 901mg||31 %|
|Potassium 545.3mg||14 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 3.5g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 3.5g|
|Protein 83.7g||120 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 601
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.