1. pre-heat oven to 180*C
2. combined sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl.
3. lay out the puff pastry sheets on a flat surface, then brush with egg.
4. next, sprinkle the sugar mix evenly over the pastry.
5. place one of the sheets ontop of the other and roll it up.
6. slice the roll and place the scrolls on a baking tray.
7. brush the tops with any leftover egg then dust with remaining sugar mixture.
8. Bake in the oven for 20-25mins or untill golden brown (puff pastry should be puffed)
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (75g)|
|Recipe Makes: 10 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 8 (4%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0.9g||1 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.2g||1 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.1g|
|Cholesterol 21.2mg||7 %|
|Sodium 9.4mg||0 %|
|Potassium 10.4mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 45.9g||13 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 45.6g|
|Protein 0.7g||1 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 188
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.