1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Coat a 13 x 9 baking pan with cooking spray, dust with flour.
3. Combine first 7 ingredients (flour through egg); beat at low speed of a mixer for 30 seconds. Beat at medium speed for 2 minutes.
4. Pour half of batter into prepared pan.
5. Sprinkle with flaked coconut and brown sugar; top with remaining batter.
6. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until a wooden toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
7. Cool the cake completely in pan.
8. While the cake cools, make the frosting by beating the cream cheese and vanilla at high speed until creamy. Gradually add the sugar, beating at low speed until well-blended. Stir in coconut.
9. Spread frosting over top of cake.
To make a layered cake, double the frosting.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (30g)|
|Recipe Makes: 18 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 61 (59%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 6.7g||9 %|
|Saturated Fat 2.9g||15 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.8g|
|Cholesterol 22.1mg||7 %|
|Sodium 44.8mg||2 %|
|Potassium 35.6mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 9.8g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 9.6g|
|Protein 1.4g||2 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 104
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!