1. To bake Easy Egg Braid in conventional oven: Divide into 3 parts.
2. Roll each third into 12-inch ropes. Pinch top ends together. On a greasedcookie sheet, loosely braid.
3. Tuck ends under to seal. Cover; let rise in warm place until almostdoubled, about 30 minutes. Bake at 400 ?F 25 to 30 minutes or until goldenbrown. Remove from cookie sheet.
----- Honey Glaze -----
1. Combine all ingredients; mix well.
2. Brush Honey Glaze on bread while still warm.
Nutrition (calculated from recipe ingredients)---------------------------------------------- Calories: 132 Calories From Fat: 36 Total Fat: 4.1g Cholesterol: 26.5mg Sodium: 313.2mg Potassium: 39.2mg Carbohydrates: 20.2g Fiber: <1g Sugar: 3.7g Protein: 3.5g
Comments: Make this traditional bread entirely in your bread machine orshape it into a braid and bake in a conventional oven.
Recipe Source: National Honey Board
Web Page: www.honey.com
Author Note: Recipe developed by Carol Stevens,Red Star Yeast and theNational Honey Board
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (63g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 91 (41%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 10.2g||14 %|
|Saturated Fat 6g||30 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.7g|
|Cholesterol 41.9mg||13 %|
|Sodium 63.9mg||2 %|
|Potassium 66.6mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 27.6g||8 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4 %|
|Sugars, other 26.6g|
|Protein 5.3g||8 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 223
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!