1. Prehead Oven to 350F
2. Marinate Chicken using salad dressing
3. Arrange Chicken in a 13x9 baking dish
4. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon of Lemon Juice, season with salt and pepper. Top with remaining 1 tablespoon of Lemon Juice.
5. Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until Chicken is cooked through.
6. Sprinkle with Red Pepper and Parsley and cook for another 5 minutes.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (265g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4|
|Calories from Fat: 27 (10%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 3g||4 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.8g||4 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.7g|
|Cholesterol 136.9mg||42 %|
|Sodium 156.2mg||5 %|
|Potassium 667.5mg||18 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 2.4g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 1.9g|
|Protein 54.8g||78 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 269
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.