1. Cut watermelon into triangles.
2. Punch out small stars from each watermelon slice with a cookie cutter.
3. Carefully cut the skin off the pineapple and remove the core and eyes.
4. Cut the pineapple into medium sized chunks.
5. Arrange the cut watermelon and pineapple with the grapes on a large platter.
Feel free to vary the type of fruit you use.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (75g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 1 (3%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0.1g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 0.8mg||0 %|
|Potassium 82.2mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 9.9g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g||4 %|
|Sugars, other 8.8g|
|Protein 0.4g||1 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 38
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.