1) Combine all ingredients other than oil in a bowl and mix well by hands.
2) Place a teaspoonful of filling in a gyoza wrapper and put water along the edge of the wrapper by fingers.
3) Make a semicircle, gathering the front side of the wrapper and sealing the top.
4) Heat oil in a frying pan. Put gyoza in the pan and fry on high heat until the bottoms become brown.
5) Turn down the heat to low. Add 1/4 cup water in the pan. Cover the pan and steam the gyoza on low heat until the water is gone.
Serve gyoza with dipping sauce on the side.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (76g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 87 (61%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 9.6g||13 %|
|Saturated Fat 3.5g||17 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.7g|
|Cholesterol 38.6mg||12 %|
|Sodium 460.1mg||16 %|
|Potassium 202.6mg||5 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 2.2g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 1.7g|
|Protein 11g||16 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 142
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.