Good for breakfast and lunch if you like ham and eggs.
1. Preheat oven to 350*F
2. On lightly floured surface, gently roll pie crust to flatten edges. Place in 9 inch glass pie plate, gently pressing over bottom and up sides to form crust. Crimp edges of pie crust.
3. Put all the ham on bottom of pan on top of crust. Put half of the mozzarella on top. Set aside.
4.In a large bowl, beat all the other ingredients except the other half of the mozzarella. Eggs should be fully incorporated.
5. Pour mixture into pie crust. Spread rest of mozzarella on top.(Without pushing any under mixture.)
6. Bake 30-35 minutes, or until center is set.
7. Take out, Do Not cut for 5 minutes.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (134g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8|
|Calories from Fat: 191 (68%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 21.2g||28 %|
|Saturated Fat 9.8g||49 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 7.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.9g|
|Cholesterol 202.1mg||62 %|
|Sodium 336.8mg||12 %|
|Potassium 271.7mg||7 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 9.2g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.4g||10 %|
|Sugars, other 6.8g|
|Protein 15g||21 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 280
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.