1. Preheat oven to 200c
2. Line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper. In a metal or glass bowl, using an electric mixer, beat the egg whites with pinch of salt at slow speed until frothy
3. Increase the speed to high and beat until the whites hold firm peaks
4. Beat in the granulated sugar, 1tbsp at a time, until the whites are stiff and glossy about 5-6minutes
5. Spoon or piping a tablespoon size moundsn of the meringue onto prepared baking sheets. Spacing 2inches apart. Bake for about 3hours or until cooked
6. The meringue should be quite pale, dry and crispy
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (5g)|
|Recipe Makes: 60 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 0 (0%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 3.7mg||0 %|
|Potassium 3.6mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 2.9g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 2.9g|
|Protein 0.2g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 12
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!