1. In large bowl, mix dry ingredients together until well-blended.
2. Add milk and mix well until smooth.
3. Separate eggs, placing the whites in a medium bowl and the yolks in the batter. Mix well.
4. Beat whites until stiff and then fold into batter gently.
* Skip this step for heavier pancakes or if 1 cup of buttermilk is substituted for milk.
5. Pour ladles of the mixtures into a non-stick pan, one at a time.
6. Cook until the edges are dry and bubbles appear on surface. Turn, cook until golden. Yield 12 to 14 pancakes.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (157g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 59 (27%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 6.6g||9 %|
|Saturated Fat 2g||10 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1g|
|Cholesterol 264.4mg||81 %|
|Sodium 179.1mg||6 %|
|Potassium 147.4mg||4 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 28.4g||8 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.5g||6 %|
|Sugars, other 26.9g|
|Protein 11.2g||16 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 218
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.