1. Preheat the oven to 450°F. Coat a large round baking or pizza pan with cooking spray. Allow the dough to sit at room temperature for 30 minutes.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high. Add the garlic and cook until starting to brown, about 1½-2 minutes.
3. Add the spinach, tossing with kitchen tongs, and cook until wilted, 3 minutes; season with the salt and pepper.
4. Transfer to a sieve or colander set over a bowl and let drain 5 minutes; discard liquid.
5. On a lightly floured surface, roll the dough into a 15-inch circle and transfer to the prepared pan.
6. Spread the ricotta evenly over the dough, leaving a ½-inch border around the edge.
7. Top evenly with the spinach then sprinkle with the mozzarella and Romano cheeses. Bake until the crust is lightly browned, 20-22 minutes.
8. Heat the remaining 1 teaspoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
9. Add the eggs and cook until the whites are just set, about 3 minutes.
10. With a spatula, gently flip the eggs over and cook 30 seconds longer. Top the pizza with the eggs. Cut into 8 slices.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (71g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 36 (52%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 4g||5 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.9g||10 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.3g|
|Cholesterol 10.6mg||3 %|
|Sodium 90.9mg||3 %|
|Potassium 245.5mg||6 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 3.6g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g||3 %|
|Sugars, other 2.7g|
|Protein 5.2g||7 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 69
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.