Potato wedges are always a great side dish for a variety of meals. They are perfect for potlucks and a sure hit on game day. Even by themselves, they make a great snack. Most days, everything is right at my fingertips to get these on the table, which is definitely a bonus in my book.
1. Cover cut potatoes in hot water and soak for 10-15 minutes.
2. Heat oven to 475 degrees.
3. Coat the bottom of a rimmed baking sheet with oil.
4. Sprinkle the bottom of the pan evenly with salt & pepper.
5. Drain potatoes, dry with a paper towel and place them on the baking pan (skin should not be facing out).
6. Cover with foil and bake for five minutes, then remove foil and cook for 15 minutes.
7. Remove from oven, flip each wedge over (skin still facing out) and return to oven for another 15 minutes (or until easily pierced with a fork,
8. Remove from oven. Serve with ketchup, sour cream, cheese sauce, ranch dressing or any other sauce.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Recipe (14g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Serving|
|Calories from Fat: 124 (100%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 14g||19 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.9g||5 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 10.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.4g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 0mg||0 %|
|Potassium 0mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 0g|
|Protein 0g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 124
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!