1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees
2. Lightly grease a 10" quiche dish
3. In a large bowl, beat together milk, eggs, Bisquick, butter, and Parmesan cheese. Batter will be lumpy.
4. Stir in broccoli, ham, and cheddar cheese.
5. Pour into prepared quiche dish.
6. Bake in oven for 50 minutes, until eggs are set and top is golden brown
Sautee a chopped onion with 2 cloves minced garlic. Add this and 1/2 cup chopped sweet red pepper and 1/2 teaspoon each onion powder, black pepper & dry mustard to above mixture.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (244g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 219 (57%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 24.3g||32 %|
|Saturated Fat 13.3g||66 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 8.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.3g|
|Cholesterol 72.6mg||22 %|
|Sodium 997.8mg||34 %|
|Potassium 438.2mg||12 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 22.9g||7 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g||7 %|
|Sugars, other 21.1g|
|Protein 19.6g||28 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 387
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!