1. Place all vegetables in a large bowl.
2. Combine marinade ingredients in sparate bowl and whisk together. Pour marinade over vegetables tossing vegetables well.
3. Place in roasting pan and roast at 425F for 45 minutes to 1 hour or until vegetables are browned and tender. Toss everything together to combine flavours.
4. Sprinkle with parsley before serving.
5. Serve with Portuguese Dao or Bairrda, Greek red or an Italian Barbera
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (468g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 51 (31%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 5.6g||8 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.8g||4 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.9g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 85.1mg||3 %|
|Potassium 945.6mg||25 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 26.8g||8 %|
|Dietary Fiber 7.9g||32 %|
|Sugars, other 19g|
|Protein 4.8g||7 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 163
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from. Try BigOven Pro for Free for 30 days.
Keep all your recipes with free BigOven membership. Clip recipes, make grocery lists, meal plans and more!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe