1. Place sausage in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium-high heat until evenly brown. Drain, and set aside.
2. Layer the bread cubes, sausage and Cheddar cheese in a lightly greased 9x11 baking dish.
3. In a bowl, beat together eggs, milk, salt and mustard.
3. Pour the egg mixture over the bread cube mixture. Cover and refrigerate at leat 8 hours or overnight.
4. Remove the casserole from the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Preheat oven to 350° .
5. Bake 50 to 60 minutes in the preheated oven, or until a knoife inserted in the center comes out clean.
6. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
This strata is easy to make and can be put together the day before and baked the next day.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (161g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 173 (68%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 19.2g||26 %|
|Saturated Fat 9g||45 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.7g|
|Cholesterol 56.8mg||17 %|
|Sodium 457.3mg||16 %|
|Potassium 266.2mg||7 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 5.1g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 5.1g|
|Protein 14.5g||21 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 253
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!