* In a large pot or dutch oven, over medium heat, cook bacon until crisp. Remove to paper towel-lined plate.
* In the same pot, cook bell pepper and onion until soft, about 5-8 minutes.
* Add rice and cook, stirring occasionally, until transparent, about 5 minutes.
* Season with salt and pepper flakes.
* Add tomatoes, stock and parsley and stir.
* Cover and bring to a boil; lower heat to medium low and simmer for 20 minutes. Add additional stock if rice gets too dry.
* Add shrimp to rice, cover and cook an additional 10 minutes. Stir in bacon and serve.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1108g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 50 (7%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 5.5g||7 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.1g||6 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 172.6mg||6 %|
|Potassium 497.4mg||13 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 143.9g||42 %|
|Dietary Fiber 7g||28 %|
|Sugars, other 136.9g|
|Protein 15.1g||22 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 690
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!