1. If baking pie crust from scratch, make sure the crust is completely cooled. (I made mine the night before and kept it in an airtight container.)
2. In a large bowl, stir boiling water into dry gelatin mix and whisk for at least 2 minutes, until gelatin is completely dissolved.
3. Measure out 1/2 cup of cold water in a 1-cup measuring cup. Add enough ice cubes to the cup to measure 1 cup.
4. Add ice and water to the dissolved gelatin, then continue to whisk until the mixture thickens slightly (this will take a few minutes). Scoop out any small pieces of unmelted ice with a fork.
5. Add two cups of Cool Whip topping and whisk together until well blended. Place bowl in the refrigerator for 30 minutes, until mixture is set thickly and will mound.
6. Spoon strawberry mousse mixture into crust and smooth with a rubber spatula. Refrigerate for 4 hours (or overnight) until firm.
7. Just before serving, garnish pie with the remaining Cool Whip topping. Slice and enjoy!
Makes about 8 servings. Pie can be stored covered with plastic wrap in the refrigerator for up to a week.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Recipe (316g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Recipe|
|Calories from Fat: 0 (NaN%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 11.9mg||0 %|
|Potassium 0.8mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 0g|
|Protein 0g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
BigOven Pro required
Eat healthier with nutrition info.
Calories, carbs, protein, sodium, fiber and more - easily calculate from any recipe.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.