1. Fill a large pot with lightly salted water. Bring to a boil. Add all tortellini and return to a boil. Cook the pasta, uncovered, stirring occasionally, until the pasta is cooked through but is still slightly firm, 10 - 11 minutes.
2. Drain well and allow tortellini to cool completely.
3. Toss together all ingredients in a large, shallow bowl.
4. Cover and refrigerate until chilled, at least three hours or overnight.
5. Stir well before serving.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (137g)|
|Recipe Makes: 15 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 260 (80%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 28.8g||38 %|
|Saturated Fat 7.7g||39 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 9.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 8.5g|
|Cholesterol 39.4mg||12 %|
|Sodium 1633.8mg||56 %|
|Potassium 213.6mg||6 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 9.7g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g||3 %|
|Sugars, other 8.9g|
|Protein 8.2g||12 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 327
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!