1. Boil water in the kettle
2. Preheat oven to 350 F
3. Blend the eggs, banana, salt, spices
2. Microwave the milk and vanilla, but do not boil
3. Beat 1 spoonful of the hot milk mixture into the eggs at a time, slowly incorporating until everything is mixed in
4. Fill a ramekin with the mixture. Put the ramekin onto a baking tray
5. Pour boiling water into a tray just until water level nearly reaches the top of the ramekin
6. Bake 30 minutes, or until the mixture is just set and still jiggly
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (88g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 49 (43%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 5.5g||7 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.9g||9 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.7g|
|Cholesterol 211.5mg||65 %|
|Sodium 70.7mg||2 %|
|Potassium 200.5mg||5 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 9.6g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.5g||6 %|
|Sugars, other 8.1g|
|Protein 6.8g||10 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 113
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!