1. Heat 1 tablespoon of cooking oil in a pan.
2. Saute ginger and the ground pork. Cook until the pork turns light brown.
3. Add garlic powder, stir, and cook for a minute. Turn off heat and set aside.
4. In a large bowl, combine cabbage and carrots. Mix well and microwave for 5 minutes.
5. Combine cooked pork and cabbage mixture. Add soy sauce and mix.
6. Wrap the mixture using the egg roll wrappers. This is done by placing about a quarter cup of mixture on the middle of the wrapper. Fold the two corners and roll. Brush some beaten egg mixture on the last corner to seal the wrapper.
7. Heat 3 cups of cooking oil in a wok or a deep pan.
8. Deep fry the egg rolls in medium heat until the color turns golden brown.
9. Remove from the fryer and let excess oil drip.
10. Transfer to a serving plate. Serve with sweet and sour sauce.
Share and enjoy!
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (39g)|
|Recipe Makes: 30 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 199 (100%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 22.4g||30 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.7g||9 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 13.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 6.4g|
|Cholesterol 6.2mg||2 %|
|Sodium 11.8mg||0 %|
|Potassium 3.9mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0.1g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 0.1g|
|Protein 0.2g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 199
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.