Ahead of time
1. Boil the eggs: Place the eggs in a pot and cover with coldwater by 1/2 inch or so.
2. Bring to a gentle boil.
3. Turn off the heat,cover, and let sit for 7 minutes.
4. Have a bowl of ice water ready.
5. When the eggs are done cooking, place them in the ice water for 3 minutes or so.
1. Wash and chop 3 stalks of celery
2. Chop 8 chives
3.Wash 6 pieces of lettuces
1. Peel the eggs and place them in a mixingbowl
2. Add the mayonnaise and a tiny squeeze of lemon juice, salt &pepper.
3. Mash with a folk. Don't over do it, you want the egg mixture to havesome texture.
4. Stir in celery, chives & raisins. Season to taste.
5. Add Jalapeno in Jun's portion.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (400g)|
|Recipe Makes: 3 Pr Servin|
|Calories from Fat: 258 (50%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 28.6g||38 %|
|Saturated Fat 8.3g||42 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 9.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.6g|
|Cholesterol 1061mg||326 %|
|Sodium 442.6mg||15 %|
|Potassium 830.8mg||22 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 38g||11 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.5g||18 %|
|Sugars, other 33.5g|
|Protein 33.9g||48 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 520
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!