1. Preheat oven at 360F for 10 minutes.
2. In a bowl sieve all purpose flour, baking powder, soda bi carb and cocoa powder.
3. Mix chocolate chips and cherries in a bowl and keep aside.
4. In another bowl mix butter (at room temperature), curd and sugar. To this add all purpose flour mixture and milk little by little. Add vanilla essence. Mix slowly.
5. When done take a muffin tray or muffin moulds and grease them with butter. Fill half of the mould with cake batter. Then add a spoon full of chocolate chips and cherries mixture and fill the remaining with cake batter. Tap the mould to level the batter.
Place it in the oven and bake for 10-12 minutes.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (298g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 382 (45%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 42.5g||57 %|
|Saturated Fat 26.5g||132 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 11.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.7g|
|Cholesterol 101.1mg||31 %|
|Sodium 534.1mg||18 %|
|Potassium 621.8mg||16 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 111g||33 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.2g||13 %|
|Sugars, other 107.8g|
|Protein 11.9g||17 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 858
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.