1. Slice eggplant 1/2 inch thick. Put on a cookie sheet and salt to draw the water out.
2. Line up three shallow bowls and fill each respectively with brown rice flour, egg (whisked), and bread crumbs.
3. Blot eggplant with paper towels to remove excess moisture.
4. Dip eggplant round in flour; shake off excess. Dip same round in egg. Dip same round in bread crumbs. Repeat for all eggplant rounds.
5. Heat oil in two skillets and fry eggplant over low to medium-low heat.
6. Pour 3/4 c. spaghetti sauce into bottom of rectangular glass dish.
7. Put down a layer of eggplant. Add spaghetti sauce. Sprinkle cheese. Repeat until casserole is done.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (505g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 375 (44%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 41.7g||56 %|
|Saturated Fat 22.1g||110 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 13.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.2g|
|Cholesterol 305.7mg||94 %|
|Sodium 1775.4mg||61 %|
|Potassium 1056.4mg||28 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 70.6g||21 %|
|Dietary Fiber 11.7g||47 %|
|Sugars, other 58.8g|
|Protein 49.2g||70 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 850
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!