1. Heat the oven broiler to high.
2. Place sliced eggplant on sheet and brush lightly withy olive oil sprinkle with salt and pepper and broil 6 minutes per side.
3. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
4. In a 9x9-inch shallow baking pan, spread a thin layer of maranara sauce. Top with sliced eggplant. Spoon on maranara sauce sprinkle with oregano, mazzarella cheese and parmesan cheese. Top with another layer of eggplant, maranara sauce, oregano, cheese. Cover with tin foil and place in oven.
5. Bake for 45 minutes. Let Stand 15 minutes before searving.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (213g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 168 (54%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 18.7g||25 %|
|Saturated Fat 8.9g||44 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 7.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.9g|
|Cholesterol 38.8mg||12 %|
|Sodium 987.1mg||34 %|
|Potassium 491.4mg||13 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 18.2g||5 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.9g||20 %|
|Sugars, other 13.3g|
|Protein 17.7g||25 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 310
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!