Eggplant slices with cheese in the middle, dipped in egg and then fry.
These are good any time and any way
1. Peel and slice eggplan t
2. Slice mozzerella cheese
3. Beat eggs, with all seasoning (not oil and crumbs)
4. Take 1 slice of eggplant and place a slice of mozzerella cheese on top
5. Top with another slice of eggplant
6. Dip sandwich in egg mixture (carefully)
7. Roll in bread crumbs and pat down
8. Shake off excess bread crumbs
9. Fry in olive oil over medium to medium high heat
10. Cook till lightly brown
11. Drain on paper towels
12. Place on ungreased cookie sheet
13. Top with shredded mozzerella
14. Bake at 350 till cheese on top melts
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (226g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12|
|Calories from Fat: 198 (53%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 22g||29 %|
|Saturated Fat 12.6g||63 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 7.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.1g|
|Cholesterol 76.2mg||23 %|
|Sodium 783.2mg||27 %|
|Potassium 506.3mg||13 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 14.1g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 5.9g||24 %|
|Sugars, other 8.1g|
|Protein 31.2g||45 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 372
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.