1. Cut eggplant into 1/2-inch by 1/2-inch by 2-inch strips.
2. Combine ginger and garlic in a bowl and set aside.
3. Mix soy sauce, vinegar, honey/sugar, and chili powder.
4. In a preheated wok or large heavy skillet, add walnut oil and heat until the oil is very hot.
5. Add the ginger and garlic - stir fry for 5 seconds.
6. Add eggplant into wok and saute.
7. Add the soy sauce mixture and bring to a boil.
8. Add 2 cups water. Cover wok and bring to a boil. Simmer for 10-15 minutes.
9. Stir in sesame oil and serve.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (655g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 148 (57%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 16.5g||22 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.7g||8 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 9.8g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 476.4mg||16 %|
|Potassium 621.6mg||16 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 29.9g||9 %|
|Dietary Fiber 8.3g||33 %|
|Sugars, other 21.6g|
|Protein 3.4g||5 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Calories per serving: 260
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.