1. Cut the kernels from the corn and transfer them to a food processor. (Discard the cobs) Add half a cup of milk and puree till you achieve a smooth consistency (about 2 mins).
2. Transfer the corn puree to a heavy based saucepan and add the remaining ingredients.
3. Let the mixture boil over a medium to high heat whilst stirring constantly.
4. Reduce the heat to low and let it simmer for about 10-15 mins continuing to stir he whole time.
5. Once the mixture has thickened allow it to cool slightly. (You can even allow it to cool down till it becomes warm).
6. Serve in a glass or bowl and garnish with some ground cinnamon.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (40g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 7 (32%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0.8g||1 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.5g||2 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 3.1mg||1 %|
|Sodium 15.8mg||1 %|
|Potassium 63.1mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 2.9g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g||3 %|
|Sugars, other 2.2g|
|Protein 1.3g||2 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 22
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.