1. Peel potatoes and cut them in half (from medium size potatoes, quarter if large).
2. Let them stand in water while preparing sauce.
3. Combine all other ingredients in a gallon size"zipper" bag, and shake to combine.
4. Dry off the potatoes, and put all of them in the bag and let marinate for 2 hours.
5. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
6. Put the potatoes and marinade in a large casserole, preferrably a white pyrex, approximately 13 x 9 x 3 oval.
7. Roast for 1hr 10min, turning occasionally.
8. There should be plenty of sauce left over after roasting.
9. You can put these under the broiler for 5 minutes to crisp them up if you prefer.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (2g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 7 (88%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0.8g||1 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.1g||1 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.1g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 0.2mg||0 %|
|Potassium 4mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0.3g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 0.3g|
|Protein 0.1g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 8
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!