1) In a large skillet over medium-high heat, sauté the onion in the butter and olive oil.
2) When the onion is soft and translucent, add the ground beef.
3) When the ground beef has just browned, remove skillet from heat, and place mixture into a large mixing bowl.
4) Add the raisins, green olive, eggs, salt, black pepper, cayenne pepper, and paprika, and mix well.
5) Place about 2 tablespoons of the mixture in each empanada disc, fold over, and pinch closed using a fork.
6) Preheat an oven to 400(F) degrees.
7) place the empanadas on a baking sheet and bake until golden brown.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (46g)|
|Recipe Makes: 24 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 40 (54%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 4.4g||6 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.7g||8 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.2g|
|Cholesterol 40.6mg||12 %|
|Sodium 49.6mg||2 %|
|Potassium 107.6mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 4.1g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 3.7g|
|Protein 4.6g||7 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 74
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.