1. Measure the spices place in a bowl and mix
2. In a small saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat
3. When the butter starts to bubble, whisk in the flour
4. When the flour starts to look like peanut butter, add the spices
5. Whisk for a minute
6. Slowly whisk in the beef stock
7. Simmer until the sauce thickens
Substitute beef stock for chicken stock when using with chicken dishes
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (2009g)|
|Recipe Makes: Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 356 (51%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 39.5g||53 %|
|Saturated Fat 23.3g||116 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 10.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.7g|
|Cholesterol 92.4mg||28 %|
|Sodium 4811.9mg||166 %|
|Potassium 3910.8mg||103 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 51.1g||15 %|
|Dietary Fiber 6.5g||26 %|
|Sugars, other 44.7g|
|Protein 42.8g||61 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 699
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!