1. Saute onion and garlic in oil.
2. Add soups, beef broth, chicken broth, green chilies, chicken, water, steak sauce, worcestershsisre sauce, cuminl, chili powder and pepper.
3. Bring to a boil.
4. Cover and reduce heat. Simmer 1 hour.
5. Add tortillas and cheese.
6. Simmer uncovered 10 minutes.
7. Sprinkle with paprika.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (331g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 173 (29%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 19.2g||26 %|
|Saturated Fat 3.6g||18 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 7.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 5.8g|
|Cholesterol 31.6mg||10 %|
|Sodium 538.1mg||19 %|
|Potassium 479.5mg||13 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 91.8g||27 %|
|Dietary Fiber 12.5g||50 %|
|Sugars, other 79.3g|
|Protein 19.4g||28 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 601
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!