- heat water and boil the tomatillos with the chilli
- Once cooked, carefully blend the tomatillos without the water, along with the chilli, onion and garlic (cilantro can be added as well)
- bring back to the empty pot and boil
To ensemble Enchiladas
- Warm up Tortillas
- Fill tortillas with shredded Chicken
- place inside the tomatillo Sauce and remove after 1 minute
- Add topping to the enchiladas and extra sauce
Sour Cream, Cheese, Lettuce, onion, Avocado, Etc
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (237g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 181 (61%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 20.1g||27 %|
|Saturated Fat 7.5g||38 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 7.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.5g|
|Cholesterol 83.5mg||26 %|
|Sodium 248.6mg||9 %|
|Potassium 543.6mg||14 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 9.5g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.2g||9 %|
|Sugars, other 7.3g|
|Protein 20.3g||29 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 299
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!