1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Grease Cookie sheets
3. In a large bowl, cream together the butter flavored shortening, brown sugar and white sugar until light and fluffy. Add the eggs one at a time, beating well with each addition, then stir in the vanilla.
4. Combine the flour, baking soda, and salt in separate bowl and then gradually stir into the creamed mixture.
5. Finally, fold in the chocolate chips.
6. Drop by rounded spoonfuls onto the prepared cookie sheets.
7. Bake for 8-10 minutes in the preheated oven, until light brown.
Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
Makes 30 cookies.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (73g)|
|Recipe Makes: 15 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 127 (45%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 14.1g||19 %|
|Saturated Fat 8.3g||42 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.8g|
|Cholesterol 103.6mg||32 %|
|Sodium 352.2mg||12 %|
|Potassium 66.6mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 35.1g||10 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 34.5g|
|Protein 4.1g||6 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 282
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!